I have always admired Srixon for their quality range of good products ranging from golfball to equipment. After testing out the Z355 irons, I can definitely say that I was blown away. Here is IOUTDOORYOU Srixon Z335 Irons review.
Srixon Z355 Irons Review
Features at a glance
- Action Mass™
It comes with an heavier head weight plus an ultra-high balance point shaft added to deliver amazing consistency with the highest forgiveness and distance.
- Optimized Set Construction
A 2-piece construction in the 4-7 irons – a incredible HT1770 maraging steel face and resilient 17-4 steel body – and 1 piece, softer 431 steel construction in the 8-iron through Approach through Approach Wedge offers complete versatility and playability.
- Tour V.T. Sole
A high-strength maraging steel face maximizes forgiveness and distance without compromising feel.
- Larger Sweet Spot
A higher hosel section allows for an expanded face area, which creates a larger sweet spot.
Ready to dive in this Srixon Z355 Irons review?
These clubs felt like cheese from my first practice swing. My swing was breeze and on target. When you connect, the ball seems to just leap off the club and was flying really straight for me. The technology of these clubs is top notch and allows you to feel your game in a different way.
Feel free to scroll down a little more to see all the new technology stats!
With the new technology coming from Srixon, these irons performed extremely well! The Action Mass Technology provides you a heavier head weight plus an ultra-high balance point shaft combined to deliver incredible consistency with high forgiveness and distance.
The redesigned sole helps tighten shot dispersion with minimal turf resistance through impact.
A two-piece construction in the 4-7 irons – a powerful HT1770 maraging steel face and resilient 17-4 steel body – and one-piece, softer 431 steel construction in the 8-iron through Approach Wedge makes you enjoy complete set of versatility and playability. A higher hosel section allows for an expanded face area, which creates a extremely larger sweet spot.
Overall these clubs performed like champs!
WHERE TO BUY?
You can find the best price here. Srixon or Amazon.
I didn’t have a stiff enough shaft to accurately test it, but for the most part, it was average
These irons have a more compact look despite the added perimeter weighting. Had a slimmer look in comparison to similar game improvement irons from Wilson Staff, Mizuno, and Cobra.
Srixon made a couple of some very versatile irons because they focused so much on dividing the strengths of the longer irons and shorter irons with the Optimized Set Construction.
Srixon Z355 Irons Vs Mizuno
- The EZ’s have monster soles.
- The AP 1 and EZ forged are very similar.
- The z355 is long, consistent are longer than the AP1’s
- Also hit the Z355’s vs 714 Ap1 off of real turf late last fall. Z355 had better turf interaction, better feel, and was more forgiving.
- The EZ Forged are longer than my AP1’s. And to be honest have a much nicer topline than the rest.
- I traded my Titleist AP1’s for the Mizuno JPX EZ Forged. The shot and feel are amazing, You may want to do the same as the Forged allows you to tweak lie; EZ’s and AP1’s are cast.
- Probably will have to by a set of each in the Spring, and sell off one of them after a few rounds.
- The 355s are dead last in every way – feel, craftsmanship quality, flight, distance. The AP1 are my choice, but it’s hard to ignore the EZ- forged.
Verdict: Mizuno makes great irons, but the z355 is a winner for Srixon.
Conclusively, these Z355 irons were solid all around. Buy this if you seek game improvement on the field. The price point if these stickers are only: $$$, so they are affordable.
Our Srixon Z355 irons review show that these irons come across beautifully with maximum shot efficiency and distance improvement that is sure to better your skills. Of course, if you’re open to looking away from mainstream marketing, these Srixon Z355 irons will get the job done!